Welcome to Louisiana North. The cities/parishes that comprise Louisiana North offer exciting activities like great cultural attractions, superb festivals, tantalizing local restaurants, and one-of-a-kind shopping adventures. Plus there is plenty to do after sunset, with exciting nightlife and casino gaming action. An abundance of hotels and stately southern Bed-and-Breakfasts provide excellent accommodations. Whether you are interested in hunting, fishing, canoeing, bird watching or hiking, this is the place for you. But it’s the people that really set Louisiana North apart. Whether it’s a casino host or a fishing guide, the people in this area go out of their way to enjoy life, and they want to make sure you do the same. So come, see and do all that we have to offer.
Complete tourism information is at your fingertips with maps, facts and more… Request it now
North Louisiana Travel News
- Chennault Museum is resuming Saturday Drop-In Activities for kids 6-15
- Vendors needed for Jim Bowie Festival
- What’s New in Webster Parish?
- Top bass lake, Toledo Bend, earns spot on 2016 Elite Series schedule
- WILSON’S STEAK AND SEAFOOD IS ALIVE AND KICKING ON LAKE BISTINEAU
- The Germantown Colony Museum Returns to Past Schedule of Operations
- Natchitoches Named One of 50 Most Beautiful Small Towns in America
- Be part of the excitement as Springhill celebrates more than 60 years at the 64th Annual Springhill Rodeo, the oldest rodeo in the State of Louisiana July 30th through August 1st.
- Heart of the Pines Film Festival comes to Minden, Louisiana
- Natchitoches-NSU Folk Festival to be held July 17-18